1. Give full rights for EA’s in MT Options.
2. Copy DotNetApi.ex4 from C:\Program Files\MT4 API to the experts folder of your MetaTrader 4. For example C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts.
3. In MetaTrader 4 Attach DotNetApi EA to ANY chart. Port parameter should be equal to input parameter during initialization of MT4 class. Use different port numbers if you need to control several MT4 platforms at the same time.
4. Make sure that you have "smile" in up right corner of the chart.
6. Add MT4API.dll reference to you project in Visual Studio from C:\Program Files\MT4 API.
7. Initialize MT4 class instance.
static void Main(string args)
MT4 mt = new MT4(null, 0);
8. Use instance to communicate with MT4.